Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day Forty Eight, Bag Forty Eight

Brown Ultra Suede Crystal Cosmetics Bag

I cut this bag a few weeks ago and then realized I needed to make adjustments to the pattern. Once the pattern was adjusted I realized I needed black zippers. I am happy to say I got a huge shipment of zippers late this week so I can now finish the dozen bags I have had sitting on the corner of my sewing table. 


The Crystal pattern is 10" across on the bottom, the bag is 6" high and 1.5" deep.l they can hold a lot. They a re great for cosmetics or other accessories. If you are traveling it can serve as a small toiletries or jewelry bag, pencils or art supplies would fit well in this style of bag, or it makes a good cosmetics  bag for on the go. 


My husband's cat decided to get in on the photographing tonight, here she is posing with today's bag. Her name is Begerra but we call her baggy, so I guess she belong in my bag blog after all. The bag has a satin ribbon on  the zipper pull. The zipper is 10" long.



I think Baggy wanted us to use her for size comparison. She is about 15 pounds, so she is not a small cat, and this bag is nearly as big as her! Oh and she really likes to play with string so the ribbon zipper pull was very popular with her.

That's it for day 48, have a good night, I'll see you on day 49! We are almost to day 50, and we are already over 1500 views so thanks everyone who has been checking out my blog. I will be doing another coupon for my web store when we hit 2000 views, what would you guys like for the coupon, I'll take any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment