Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day Forty Seven, Bag Forty Seven

Hot Pink and Grey Susan Bag, Small

Another new fabric. This is the first bag in this print and unfortunately it is limited in quantity, I bought out everything the store had left of it. The hot pink grosgrain ribbon is 7/8" instead of my usual 5/8" it is only a small change but it really turns the pink bow into a statement on the front of this bag. 



The straps are 28" long, the base is 3" X 13" and it's 11" tall. The measurements are the same as the hounds tooth bag from yesterday. This is the second small sized Susan bag for my show. I will be listing it on my web store in the meantime. 


Another close up of my favorite new feature of my Signature line of bags, the Fleur De Lis in Tibetan silver on the front. This bag is also labeled for my upcoming show with one of my hand embossed tags. Yes, my logo is the Fleur De Lis, so I have been putting it on everything lately! Thanks for checking out today's bag. See you tomorrow with some more new stuff. I think I have cosmetic pouches tomorrow, and maybe also a surprise or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment