Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day Thirty Five, Bag Thirty Five

Watermelon and Lime Audrey Bag, Large

The  large size version of my Scarf Bag, now it has a name, The Audrey. I have been going through my designs and working out what my best work is so far and those designs are being named and becoming part of my permanent collection. This is the first bag in my collection. 



The fabric is very Retro 1960's, Pucci Print. I love the flow of the lines and the colors. In the version with Lime Green for accents the hot pink and white really pop on the bag. This version also has straps that are a little shorter than the previous version of this bag.I do love variety. 



You can see how the pink pops on the bag with green trim and the green pops on the bag with pink trim. We'll get to the pink trim bag tomorrow!



Here you can see the shorter straps on the Lime Green Watermelon Audrey bag. This style is one of my two favorites and so far it looks great in the bright prints and bright trims I have been using. This bag can also be made into a laptop bag with a few modifications and some extra structure and padding. 

That's day 35, sorry it's s late we have been having bad internet tonight. See you tomorrow for the pink version of this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment