Monday, June 10, 2013

Day Thirty, Bag Thirty

Multi-Color Rose Print Clutch

I ran a little long working on the custom order today. It figures, I ran out of gold thread with only one strap left to attach, and I had just gotten back from the fabric store. So the photos for yesterday's bag will get an update in just a minute as well. I finally got on to today's bag at around 10 pm so I am a little behind.  

This one is the same variety of fabrics I used for my quilted Beach Tote. This is about the end of these floral prints too, I have a few small pieces left but that's about it. It was just enough to do a clutch. 




The yellow rose print really stood out so I used yellow again for the lining. The button is one I have been holding on to for a bout 10 years. I love to snatch up different, unique findings when I can and most of the time I do not have a use for them  until much later. I am finding these bags have been a good way to use some of those old treasures.




Here is the silver love knot button in close up. Love and roses, maybe this should have been a Valentine's Day bag!  




This is a great little clutch, very summery, and perfect size for any vacation activities  or evenings out. Check it out on my web store, and unless it goes before then I will have it at the Mt Charleston Craft Show on August 10-11. That wraps up one month of this blog Tomorrow we are on to the start of month 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment