Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day Thirty Eight, Bag Thirty Eight

Ultra Suede Luna Bag, Large

Here is a new design and some new fabrics as well. I loved the suede I was working in yesterday so I decided to raid my collection of ultra suedes and see what I could come up with. 


This had a brown ultra suede bag front, with a sage green back that folds over to become the flap. I went with two different fabrics because I liked the contrast on the front of the bag  and also it shows how this style of bag got it's name, Luna is for the crescent moon shape you get when the front flap is down. 



Here is a closeup of the flap and the button. This is another one of my vintage buttons, I thought the patina went very well with the green it has a little greenish tint to it and the flower design matches the flower embroidery of the green ultra suede. 

That is day 38, thanks for looking, this style and a few other new ones will be finding their way to my web store later this week. I have been spending most of my production time this week working on new patterns and working out the kinks !

No comments:

Post a Comment