Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day Forty Two, Bag Forty Two

Purple Stars Luna Bag

Another Luna bag, this time in a soft Purple flannel outer fabric and lots of sparklies!
I embellished this on the front flap panel and a little on the half moon bottom front with Swarovski crystals in clear diamond and deep amethyst  The crystals vary in size and make the front of this bag really special. 



The button on the flap is a silver knot work design,it's something I have been holding on to for years, it was the only one left after I made something with the rest of the set, I'm happy it has found a home on this bag.



Here is a closeup of the button and also the crystal detailing on the front flap. 


Here is a shot of the full bag and strap length, it is long enough to wear as a cross body bag. Because it is soft it will mold around your body shape, the lining is in heavy black canvas, so it is a strong bag. 

That's it for day 42, thanks for looking, see you tomorrow with some more accessory bags. I spent all day working on the problems with the Crystal Cosmetic Pouch Bag and I have it worked out, so I will be featuring some more variations on that bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment