Friday, June 28, 2013

Day Forty Six, Bag Forty Six

Black and White Hounds tooth Susan Bag, Small

A smaller version of the Susan bag in a new color combination. I saw this in black and white while I was shopping yesterday and I knew the accent color combinations would be so cute with this. I love how the red pops on the front of this bag!



Here is a shot of the inside red lining, and the hounds tooth pocket. The pocket is 5" X 7", the bag measures 16" wide, 3" deep at the base, 13" wide at the base, and 11" tall, the straps are 28" long. Again this is a very roomy bag even though it is listed as my size small, that is relative to the large sizes which is much deeper, and larger all around. 



This bag has a canvas bottom and straps, it is three layers thick and made with a strong outer cotton. Another new feature of my Signature line of bags is the Tibetan silver Fleur De Lis charm.



This charm is 9mm tall and is a feature of my Signature line of bags. The craftsmanship is the same no matter which line of bags they are from, the signature is set apart by being made from patterns that take a little more time to produce, they are also made from fabrics that are heavier weight. The finishes are a little more time intensive than on my Ivory Tower Designs bags. The charm is sewn on by hand, and is intended to take the place of a label. 

I have been in the middle of an overhaul on my entire web store. I am currently moving items out that are not fabric and do not fit well with my bags and hand embroidery work. I am also splitting my bags from my regular line to my new signature line. Like I said there is no difference in the workmanship, just in the patterns and materials used, so checkout my new shop set up.

Thanks for checking out day 46, I will see you tomorrow with some more new fabrics and styles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment