Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day Twenty Five, Bag Twenty Five

Blue Paisley, Shoulder Bag

I am having a lot of luck with this basic silhouette, it so far has been the basis for 4 different styles of bags, they all look very different which is great but the main body is the same. This is my first traditional shoulder bag, you know with the long strap, and the full flap closure on top. There is a magnetic snap on the flap closure and a generous pocket inside the bag. 



The flap is similar in style to my Chinese Chrysanthemum Envelope Clutch but this bag is larger in dimension. The straps are attached to the outside of the bag, not stitched in to the top seam as they usually are. 




Here you can see the full length of the strap, I think it is about 40" long. When I put it over my shoulder it hangs to just near my hip. 



Here is the pocket and the light blue cotton  lining. This bag is three layers of cotton and interfacing for stability and structure. The bag stands 7" tall, it is 3" deep at the base, and is 13" across at the widest part. It is generously sized but also convenient. 

Thanks for checking out day 25, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment