Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day Thirty Three, Bag Thirty Three

Pink Hounds Tooth With Bow, Medium

Yesterday's bag was so cute I did it again this time in pink! I cut both of these bags at the same time and they just happened to get put together back to back as well. The bow detail was a shot in the dark at trimming the bag but it looked so cute it is featured on the pink bag as well. 



The pink looks a little dustier in these shots because they were not set for lighting, I had them done quickly after finishing the bag up at 1 am! I changed some of the measurements on the straps, they are set a little closer together  and the fold comes down a little closer to the bag. I always fix my "mistakes" on the second bag of a design. 



There is double stitching on the top seam to hold the handles securely in place. 


The color in this last shot is a little too orange but you can see a closeup of the bow detail and the hounds tooth pattern. This bag has the 6" deep base and is 14" across at the base as well, it is 20" across at the top of the bag and has a large pocket in the hounds tooth fabric on the inside of the bag. It is roomy and sturdy, made from 3 layers of fabric, the outer most being canvas. 

Thanks fgor checking out my bag today, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment