Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day Twenty Six, Bag Twenty Six

Love Me Hearts Shoulder Bag

The blue Paisley shoulder bag I featured yesterday came out really great but it had a just a few adjustments needed, so I tinkered with my pattern a to get it perfect. The result is today's bag the Love Me Hearts, Shoulder Bag.



I made the straps a little narrower, down from a 1"width to between 1/2" and 3/4", the length stayed the same. I also lengthened the flap about 1/2" to close without gapping the front of the bag. I also attached the straps from inside the top seam,it gives a neater look. 



The inside is done in light pink with the decorative pocket, and the bag has a magnetic closure on the front. Made from 100% cotton in three layers for strength. I have a few friends who are pink lovers so this will be a favorite I'm sure!

Thanks for checking out bag 26, we are nearing the end of the first month! I will see you back for bag 27 tomorrow! I picked up some new fabrics today so those will be coming up on the blog in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment