Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day Twenty Four, Bag Twenty Four

Paris and Poodles Tote, Medium

The chartreuse background of the poodle print goes so well with the dark blue and those are two colors I never thought would go well together. Shows what I know! The deep blue and white stripe on the accent fabric makes me think of an awning, like a cafe in Paris. I think I just need a vacation!



Who doesn't dream of a getaway to Paris?  This tote is awesome for everyday use, or a special trip. Summer is here, where are you going for vacation? This is great as a carry on, or diaper bag. It is roomy and sturdy. It has three layers with the outside being outdoor canvas. The inner lining is a deep blue to match the stripe on the trim. 



There is a large front pocket, and long straps. 



The measurements on this bag are the same as the Hooters tote. It has a 6"  deep base, 14" wide at the base, and is 16" tall. the pocket on the front is approximately 8" high, so it is great for a phone, keys or a small wallet. 

I got a custom order today so later this week I'll be revisiting the Celestial Beach Tote but in a different combination of colors, I can't wait to see how it turns out. Have a great day 24, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment