Friday, May 24, 2013

Day Thirteen, BagThirteen

Yellow, Butterfly "I" Wristlet

I am stuck on fairies this week! his one is a letter "I" in gold and yellow tones. The fabric is a buttery yellow with assorted colored butterflies and dragonflies. I bought this fabric specifically for this cross stitch  I am not a big fan of yellows and oranges so I don't buy a lot in this color, though I know some people really like yellow and orange so I decided to branch out a bit. 



The lining is the same print as the outside, and the wrist strap is a generous length. The letter is stitched with metallic gold floss and the fairy is done in satins. 



Here is the closeup on the fairy, these will of course be available on my web store, check it out. I will be making new listings available over the weekend, Doing both web stuff and spending time in the studio on the same day is a bit of a challenge, plus my nieces and nephew are visiting this weekend. See you tomorrow for bag 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment