Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day Seventeen, Bag Seventeen

Moon Silhouette, Embroidered Tote

The embroidery took just over 40 hours to complete on this bag. After a few days it got harder to do, just white on black is really boring, but it looks great! As I mentioned before I love anything with Witchy hats on them or Witches in general. I may do this same embroidery design again with some glow in the dark filaments for a pillow. 


Anyhow, this is a two layer tote bag and is close in size to my small line of tote bags. There is a small inside pocket which has a little surprise on it for this bag, a happy little ghost!



Here is a closeup of the embroidery detail, the witch really jumps out from the moon. Thanks for looking at day 17, I am still down with a cold but hopefully I'll be back to myself again soon, see you for day 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment