Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day Eight, Bag Eight

Skulls and Roses Cross Body Pouch

   I live in Las Vegas, Nv and every year around our anniversary my Husband and I stay at one of the big resort hotels on the strip for a few days, I cal lit our second honeymoon, but we have been married over five years now so it really is just an anniversary trip. On our trip this year I took a bag that is in this exact pattern but the red bandanna fabric. It was the best thing ever for walking the Las Vegas strip. It was large enough for a small wallet, cell phone key to the room, lipstick, and a mirror. It made date night very easy. 


   This bag has the black bandanna fabric with the skull print, and a lining of red swirls with some gold accents. On the zipper pull I put a cute black rose charm that is dangly and has a little rhinestone as part of the design.


   Here is a close up of the rose on the zipper pull,you can also see the red swirl fabric and gold accents. The zipper is an 8" metal teeth zipper that would probably have been for a pair of jeans. A friend of mine gave e a huge stash of assorted vintage zippers about 8 years ago, and they are the perfect size for these little body pouches. The strap is made from parachute cord in a light grey color. These are a great style for outings where you want to be hands free but need to carry a few essentials with you, they hide well under a jacket, and you can turn them around to face the zipper toward you if you are concerned about theft, just like my night out on the Las Vegas strip!

   That's all fort this week, keep coming back to see the new designs I have been working on, and as always you can find all of my bags for sale at my web store. See you on day nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment