Monday, May 27, 2013

Day Sixteen, Bag Sixteen

Celestial Tote, Small

Remember with my totes, small does not mean it is small it is just the smallest size I make in this line! The Celestial Beach Tote has been so popular I thought I'd showcase the same design in an everyday size!


As you can see from the picture, this is the exact same design and style as the beach tote, all of the color selections and style are the same, except there are slightly shorter straps, 2" removed from the depth at the base, and a few inches off the sides and height of the bag. It is a small adjustment but it makes this bag much more practical for day to day use. It still has the outer pocket on the front, and the heavy duty, 3 layer construction of the beach bag.


Here is a closeup of the strap and pocket design on the front. As always this bag is available on my web store. Thanks for checking out bag 16 and we'll see you tomorrow for bag 17! 

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment