Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day Fifteen, Bag Fifteen

Green Leaf "C" Wristlet

Wristlets are convenient to carry and small so keeping bunches of them doesn't take up much space at all! This is one of the oldest initial fairies I made. I was happy to find this fabric with the variety of greens in it to match the fairy. The inside is lined in the same fabric as the outside, and the strap is a generous size.



Next photo will be a closeup of the letter embroidery on the front side.


I've spent the last week working on some new embroidered designs, but this is all I have completed for now so we'll be back to un-embroidered bags for a bit.Thanks for checking out day 15 and I'll see you tomorrow! Again, this will be made available on my web store, and custom orders are always an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment