Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day Nineteen, Bag Nineteen

Flames Envelope Clutch

This is similar to the Chinese Chrysanthemum clutch except it has an angled front flap and the frog closure is set at an angle across the flap closure. It gives a little bit of an X shape to the front. 


Next picture is the back side of the clutch, sadly my daughter did not take any wide shots of the front only a closeup of the frog closure. I'll have to add a new picture to this blog once I have more photos done. 


I also have an open shot of the front so that you can see the angle cut on the flap and the red lining.


This is a roomy, flat design clutch, good for nights out or even to stuff into a larger tote to keep smaller items together. It wll be available on my web store sometime later this week, I have a bunch of new bags that need to be added and a few i am still working on. Thanks for checking out day 19, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment