Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day Fourteen, Bag Fourteen

Witches and Pumpkins Tote

Happy Holiday weekend, Today was a busy one for me, I had the in -laws over and the triplets for a visit! I've been looking forward to it for a week, so of course I woke up with a sore throat today! 

Well enough about me, the bag for today is another small tote, and by small I mean purse sized not duffel bag sized! I love Halloween and anything with witchy hats on it so I just had to snap up as much of this fabric I could get my hands on last year, the grey trim is a brocade I had left over from a Rennaisance Faire dress I made for myself about 12 years ago. I think they went well together.


The lining is purple cotton, there is no purple in the design but it goes well with all of the  greens and deep blues, so I used it, and I like purple!


Here's a closeup of the  witch hat and the corssetted broom stick which I think is awesome!



Here is a closeup of the pocket on the front with the double Jack O'Lantern design. You can also get a good look at the brocade trim. This bag as always has three strong layers and is available on my web store. Thanks for reading and check back tomorrow to see what else I have in store for the holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment