Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day Ten, Bag Ten

Pink Bow Skull Tote

Yes, I have been on a tote kick this past week and a half! I love totes they are great catch all bags, roomy and with the pocket on the front they still keep your keys and phone easily accessible. This bag is three layers of 100% cotton with a heavy canvas center layer for strength and structure. the lining is black cotton, the trim is made from a navy blue fabric with a glittery star print. 



I bought this fabric when my daughter was about 4 years old, so that's 12 years ago. I intended it to be the accent fabric on a Christmas dress and at the last minute she decided to wear a dress my Mom bought for her, so the fabric has sat waiting to be used and I thought it went well with the pink bow skull fabric that I have been sitting on for a number of years as well. 



The straps are 28" long so it makes a good shoulder bag, but at the same time it is not too long to carry in your hand or over your arm. Thanks for checking out day 10. As always, this bag is available for sale at my Web store, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment