Friday, May 17, 2013

Day Six, Bag Six

Victorian Garden Tote

In honor of the Summer weather coming around here in Vegas, I thought I'd switch us back to totes for day six! 




I bought this fabric 12 years ago to make a dress for a wedding, I bought a dress instead and I've been sitting on this great Victorian garden scene fabric ever since. The green accent color I have had for about 10 years, I don't remember why I bought it but I have an entire bolt of it, and it went really well with the garden scene.

A great weekend bag, this is light and airy, made with 3 layers of cotton again,like my other totes. It is smaller than the large beach tote, only 4" deep instead of 6". It's a few inches shorter across the width and about 2/3 the height of the beach bag. Very light weight with a good sized front pocket. As much as I love a structured bag nothing beats a tote for running errands or trips to the park.

As always you can find this bag available on my web store;

Have a great weekend, I'll still be here posting and making more bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment