Monday, July 15, 2013

Day Sixty Four, Bag Seventy Three

Black and Blue Crystal Bag

The black and blue version, just like the pink from yesterday this one matches the Susan bags that are in my shop currently. 


A closeup on the ribbon. Using the dark trim and black ribbons changes the look of this bag dramatically. I had a bit of a delay in getting these finished because I ran out of black satin ribbon in the middle of them and had to order more. Apparently my local fabric store was out too. Everyone must be using black double sided 5/8" ribbon this month!



I added this closeup to show thee piece of ribbon on the zipper pull, and to show that the zipper pull is a larger size so it is easy to grasp. 



Thanks for coming back, again we are nearing our 2000th view so I will be putting something special together for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment