Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day Sixty Five, Bag Seventy Four

Susan Bag Pink Hounds Tooth with White

Here is the companion bag to one of my earlier Crystal bags. This has white ribbon and a pink lining. The size on this bag is small.


Small for one of my bags just means regular purse size not over sized. My large bags are very deep and sized more for a beach tote, or large diaper bag, though they can of course still be used a purse. 



A closeup of the print as well as the ribbon detail. The top edge is over stitched with two rows of stitching for extra strength. The interior pockets also have two rows of stitching, so that they are very durable. I have been trying to get only better quality fabrics and that includes my lining fabrics. I do use regular cottons, and sometimes it is hard to find a durable, heavy cotton, so this is a new color of hot pink that is a little less hot, more purpley pink actually, but a little more durable than the lighter pink I had been using. 


Another closeup of the interior, the large inside pocket and the label shows in this one. The straps are long at 28", the same length as on my large size bags so they remain very versatile even for the smaller size.

See you tomorrow with another great bag, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment