Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day Fifty Nine, Bag Seventy

Bea Cosmetics Pouch, Small

A new bag design, made to match my Susan style bags. This Bea cosmetics pouch has a zipper closure on the top and the ribbon styled just like my Susan Totes, I made this one for myself to match my Susan Tote.


I love the black and white hounds tooth design so much I just had to have one for myself, so before I headed out to my friends birthday party on Saturday last weekend, I put together this small accessories and cosmetics pouch just for myself. 


I lined it in a matching deep purple, and added black satin ribbon to the zipper pull. 



Here is the finished product, a matching set and it was done just in time to head off to my party. The Small Susan tote is there for size reference and also to show how the two look together  it will be tomorrow's blog post. The purple ribbon is a deep grosgrain, in 5/8" width. The bow is made and sewn down by hand, and the interior of both bags have a Fleur De Lis label. The cosmetics pouch is 8" wide, and 6" tall with a 2" deep base. 

That's it for today tomorrow will be the full size Susan bag that is the companion piece to this cosmetics pouch, so see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment