Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day Fifty Eight, Bag Sixty Nine

Gray on Gray With Light Teal Susan, Large

This Large Susan Bag has a deep gray lining, on the Gray Dwell Studio "S" Design.The only additional color is in the light teal ribbon and bow accent. I varied from my normal Susan design and used a light gray for both the canvas bottom and the straps. The construction is the same and this bag is just as sturdy as my other bags in this design. 


The gray tones make this bag very neutral so it can go with anything. The combination of geometric designs in neutral tones with a pop of color is very hot right now. I know many of you have probably seen the current chevron craze that s everywhere from diaper bags to suitcases. This takes that same aesthetic but changes it t make it a little more unique.


Here is a shot of the lining, and of course the large double stitched pocket on the inside. This bag is the largest size I make, it is 6" deep on the bottom, 14" across at the bottom and 20" across at the top, the bag is 14" tall and the straps are 28" long, so this can be a great shoulder bag, shopping bag, beach tote, diaper bag, school bag, or a laptop bag. It has so many uses. I really love the versatility of the Susan bags and I am always in awe of every new one I make. If I could keep every single one of them I would!



This is the back side of the tote, you can get a good idea of the scale of the bag against the dress model. It is a very big tote but also very comfortable to carry. Thanks for checking out bag 69, I am almost 2 months in now and I have done almost 70 bags so far. I can't wait to see what I whip up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment