Monday, July 8, 2013

Day Fifty Seven, Bag Sixty Eight

Pink Diamond Print Susan, Small

This bag is embellished with dusty rose and clear Swarovski crystals on the top front panel. The ribbon is white 5/8" satin, and the print is a new one! I am really enjoying this particular bag style, it is so versatile and it dresses up very nicely with fancier ribbon or crystals. Who doesn't want tons of sparkle!


The second photo, shows the pink lining and diamond pattern pocket. My Fleur De Lis label is visible on the top left side of the interior, These are roomy and sturdy, and really, really cute!


The last photo has a nice closeup of my Tibetan silver Fleur De Lis charm on the front right of the bag. Only my Signature line of bags has the silver charm, these are hand stitched to the front of the bags, and denote that this is a bag that has a heftier weight of fabric, or a little more time involved in the manufacture. I do make ever bag myself and each one takes hours to complete. 



That's it for day 57, see you tomorrow for bag 69, it will be a surprise to all of us because I am not yet sure what I am going to work on yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment