Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day Fifty, Bag Fifty Two

Kelly Key Fob, Octagon

I will not always have multiple items in a blog but since I will be making so many of these little things for the show I thought I would combine them in order to keep from having key fobs every day for the next month and a half. This is pattern number 2 the Octagon, it is cut from the same size piece originally but it does seem to be quite a bit smaller than the square so I may increase the size of the piece just a bit in the future to gt a full 4" in the finished design. 


Here is an assortment of 6 Kelly key fobs. There is a wide variety of colors and prints. I am trying to match my bags though I will not be able to match all of them, some of my fabrics such as the navy celestial print, are completely gone, so there will be a little bit of a limited quantity of these. Here are some individual photos to show each print and color combination.


Watermelon Waves with Lime Green lining. Bag 52


Grey S Print with Cherry Red lining. Bag 53


Blue Paisley with light blue lining. Bag 54


Pink Bow Skulls with pink and black lining. Bag 55


Blue Hounds Tooth with white lining. Bag 56


Black and White Hounds Tooth with Lime Green lining. Bag 57

I have gotten some feedback lately that ther is no link to my Etsy store in my blog. I did originally set my blog to have a tag line at the end that was my web store link, I am not sure why that is not showing up so I will try to remember to include the link myself. I will say that the last two weeks worth of bags have not yet been listed, I have been really busy with work, making bags, and family obligations and doing listings takes a lot of time. I will try to get those up some time this week before I have my nieces and nephew for a few days again. If there is something you like you can always message me here on the blog or through my Etsy, if you don't see a listing that does not mean it is not for sale it just means I haven't got one up yet, and I can get one up for you if there is something you would like. 

Thanks for checking out day 50, I am almost to 2 months so that is pretty good! See you tomorrow for Football shaped Kelly Key Fobs!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/IvoryTowerDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment